Friday, April 1, 2011

Another day, another effort! No joke!

.
Welcome!

This blog simply holds the domain name CaminoGazetteer as a single term.

However, my Camino Gazetteer coordinates all postings from 75 locations where I halted and blogged during eight Caminos from 2004 through 2014. Illustrated with my photos it includes a special interactive map on which you can follow the long route west from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in the French Pyrenees to Santiago de Compostela and lands's end at Finisterre.

You can also read these posts in the blog, All My Caminos. Written in a book format, it is illustrated with my photos and covers in a separate chapter each completed Camino in chronological sequence from 2004 through 2014.

Either way I hope you enjoy my journeys!



..........

No comments:

Post a Comment